Buzz USMC HBT P-44 trousers for sale.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Behemott, Oct 30, 2021.

1. Behemott

Behemott New in Town

Hello,

I am selling a pair of Buzz Rickson USMC HERRINGBONE TROUSERS or P-44 Monkey Pants, No.BR40435, sized 36/34. Condition is brand NEW, with one wash.

The herringbone Twill or (HBT) feels and wears exactly like the originals and the buttons are an exact match. The fit & cut is definitely 1940's so expect a comfortable loose fit. I am no USMC expert but read that Buzz P-44 rendition is one of the closest out there.

The size is 36/34.

Measurements:
    Waist: 17.25"
    Front rise: 15.5"
    Back rise:16"
    Inseam: 34"
    leg opening: 9.5"

Selling for $185.00 + shipping with tracking add more or less $25.00. I would prefer a PayPal 'Friends & Family' transaction. If not, please add 3% to the price. I have no problems with international and I can get a shipping quote (with the actual box) on demand.

The pants will be boxed carefully.

Thank you.

Buzz_P-44-01.jpg Buzz_P-44-02.jpg Buzz_P-44-06.jpg Buzz_P-44-07.jpg Buzz_P-44-08.jpg Buzz_P-44-09.jpg Buzz_P-44-10.jpg

2. marker2037

marker2037 Practically Family

I like these, but I'm a 36" waist and at that measurement it's a bit small, although I think you aren't measuring it exactly correctly. What waste size do you normally wear?

3. Behemott

Behemott New in Town

Hi,

I am a size 34 and did go one size down. These are too big for me and are mark 36/34...

How do you need them measured...? Or how can I accommodate you?

I don't want you to regret a too tight waist...

Dany

4. Behemott

Behemott New in Town

Open to best offer....

It has to go!!!! Way too big for me....

Dany