Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cafe racer length

Roma

A-List Customer
How could you look at that picture and not think it is absolutely perfect? Aero did you a favour as I don't think 27" would have looked as good!

don't over think it, the jacket couldn't look any better.
What's your heigth vs back length? For your short jackets I mean.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I'm 188cm six ft two - I find anything from 25.5 to 28 inches can look and fit fine. The back length isn't the whole thing - some jackets sit lower and also the front of a jacket may well look great on, say, a 25.5 inch back yet look strangely too short on a 27 inch back. It's a complex interplay of factors.

olworthers

A-List Customer
I've owned several Aero motorcycle jackets (bought used) and in the end to get the right fit and length I bought a brand new Cafe Racer and entrusted them with the body dimensions I supplied - they got it spot on (as they have with you)! They are the experts after all!

Roma

A-List Customer
I've owned several Aero motorcycle jackets (bought used) and in the end to get the right fit and length I bought a brand new Cafe Racer and entrusted them with the body dimensions I supplied - they got it spot on (as they have with you)! They are the experts after all!
Thank you, yes, they are. I forgot about the .5 " tolerance

Отправлено с моего SM-G928F через Tapatalk

Roma

A-List Customer
ea7303db72516c49cb7b9690e7375cf2.jpg
3794721e21a5500b70f10483dec39c7f.jpg

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
Man, the jacket looks just superb on you. Don't see any issues about the length, as close to perfect as can be, I think. Like others have said, don't overthink it, just wear the heck out of it, enjoy it and share used pics of it in another 6 months or 1 year :) and we'll all oohh and aahh over it ;)

Roma

A-List Customer
Man, the jacket looks just superb on you. Don't see any issues about the length, as close to perfect as can be, I think. Like others have said, don't overthink it, just wear the heck out of it, enjoy it and share used pics of it in another 6 months or 1 year :) and we'll all oohh and aahh over it ;)
Thanks mate, already think it would be supid to change anything;-)

Roma

A-List Customer
Those are even better pictures. Don't believe I would want it any longer.
Thanks Fanch. You said you prefer 27 +/- 0.5. Believe it or not, this jacket was ordered 27 but came out 26.3". Now I think it's ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes