Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Calling all men in North Carolina! Hatted gents needed as extras!

Slicksuit

One of the Regulars
Thought I'd drop a notice that the producers of George Clooney's new film "Leatherheads" are looking for guys as extras. The movie takes place in 1920's winter, so the men are requested to dress in dark pants/ties, and either fedoras or tweed caps.

Shooting will be in Charlotte, NC. Extras will be paid for their service from April 16-20 and April 23rd. More information and contact can be found here.

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
Slicksuit said:
Thought I'd drop a notice that the producers of George Clooney's new film "Leatherheads" are looking for guys as extras. The movie takes place in 1920's winter, so the men are requested to dress in dark pants/ties, and either fedoras or tweed caps.

Shooting will be in Charlotte, NC. Extras will be paid for their service from April 16-20 and April 23rd. More information and contact can be found here.

The movie takes place in 1920's winter, so the men are requested to dress in dark pants/ties, and either fedoras or tweed caps and the shooting is from from April 16-20 and April 23rd? Sounds like a heat stroke waiting to happen.

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
J. M. Stovall said:
The movie takes place in 1920's winter, so the men are requested to dress in dark pants/ties, and either fedoras or tweed caps and the shooting is from from April 16-20 and April 23rd? Sounds like a heat stroke waiting to happen.

haha, I didn't think of that. I guess a lot of people will have to really be acting!

"Ok, I want you men to pretend its not 91 degrees out here. Hold on to your hats and try not to pass out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass