Calling all men in North Carolina! Hatted gents needed as extras!

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Slicksuit, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Slicksuit

Slicksuit One of the Regulars

Thought I'd drop a notice that the producers of George Clooney's new film "Leatherheads" are looking for guys as extras. The movie takes place in 1920's winter, so the men are requested to dress in dark pants/ties, and either fedoras or tweed caps.

Shooting will be in Charlotte, NC. Extras will be paid for their service from April 16-20 and April 23rd. More information and contact can be found here.

2. Miss Lucy June

Miss Lucy June One of the Regulars

They filmed part of this in Clemson, SC and I know a couple people that will be in it...did any of you appear in the film?

3. J. M. Stovall

J. M. Stovall Call Me a Cab

The movie takes place in 1920's winter, so the men are requested to dress in dark pants/ties, and either fedoras or tweed caps and the shooting is from from April 16-20 and April 23rd? Sounds like a heat stroke waiting to happen.

4. Miss Lucy June

Miss Lucy June One of the Regulars

haha, I didn't think of that. I guess a lot of people will have to really be acting!

"Ok, I want you men to pretend its not 91 degrees out here. Hold on to your hats and try not to pass out."