Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CampDraft sz 58 for sale

I ordered a Akubra Campdraft in silverbelly and for some silly reason, I thought that it would be more silver, but it's more a sand color, Nice, the color just doesn't look right on me.

I paid $190(usd) for my Fed IV and the Campdraft w/ the fast shipping. I'm just looking for $95 for it having it shipped to you. I am going to loose too much money shipping it back to make it worth while returning it.

It's brand new, never steamed, never bashed. I'll try to get pics up soon.

Thanks.

I am a 7 1/4 ~ 57.5 if anyone has something else, I'd definitly be intersted in a trade.

PM me if you want more info, etc.

Thanks,

Rob

carter

I'll Lock Up
she really likes me in the hat

RobFedoraField said:
I apologize to all who responded, but my wife decided she really likes me in the hat, and in the spirit of keeping her interested in my relatively expensive hobby, I've decided to keep it.

Thanks for understanding,

Rob

Good Decision. ;) :)

RobFedoraField said:
I apologize to all who responded, but my wife decided she really likes me in the hat, and in the spirit of keeping her interested in my relatively expensive hobby, I've decided to keep it.

Thanks for understanding,

Rob
Good move. My wife just shakes her head when another hat or boot box shows up. She gave up years ago & has guilt-free shoe & handbag purchases! gtd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari