Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can a older men wear a motor( double rider) jacket As a fashion jacket?

Can older men (50+) wear motor ( double rider) leather jacket as a fashion jacket?

• Yes

Votes: 70 88.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters

Viking752

Practically Family
Interesting topic which I have a few thoughts on. I am 58 and not a small human 6’1 and 275 lbs. so I struggle to find jackets that fit me just right. I ride motorcycles, dirt bikes , adventure bikes etc. more than a few times I have heard the old guys like you shouldn’t be riding dirt bikes, “you’ll get hurt“, “ grow up“ These people are not my friends nor do I associate with such small minded people. We have one life, this is not a dress rehearsal and none of us have enough time. Wear what you want, ride when you want because no one owns your happiness, only you.
2161C8F3-881E-4D5E-A5F7-F50B7E12ECAE.jpeg

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
Just a hint, most of the online content are written created by younger guys and gals under 35. Most are probably still in their 20s, straight out of college kids.

If you've been around the block a few times, do whatever you like with your money and time. Life is too short.
I think most of this content, now is harvested and rearranged from the web and by AI as click bait for advertising.

Emphasis

New in Town
What you're wearing it with, and being confident matters.

If you're not comfortable with the look while wearing it, people will easily pick up on it.

Khilij

One of the Regulars
As a younger guy in his 20s, I think that's it's really cool, maybe even a bit inspirational, when an older dude rocks clothing he actually enjoys. Makes me want to follow his example and makes me feel a bit more confident as well. Just reinforces the idea that people can be cool at any age.

Observe

One Too Many
The older I get, the less I care about what others think. Wear whatever you want, who cares what some stupid rag says. (Didn't read the article btw)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24