Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can Anyone Pull Off a Wide-brim Fedora?

Florida_Marlin

One of the Regulars
Yep, I believe so.

Florida Marlin just pulled it off!
Regards, F_M
af9eef04817003bfa11da058a4816df8.jpg
[/IMG]

mando

New in Town
There is nothing but a wide brim. This 60s stingys is for the faint of heart. This is for the guy thats afraid of what people will think. When you start wearing a WIDE brim people will stop and say WOOOOOOOW Iv'e had it happen many times by both young & old. It's just that they don't have the courage to wear one BECAUSE of what they think what people will think. JUST GET OVER IT.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Just purchased a borsalino with a 2 7/8 brim. Was hard to get used to at first but now I am starting to fall in love with it. What nice hat dude's signature says is perfect "Can't please everyone so you gotta please yourself" (Ricky Nelson) Don't worry what other people think just go with what you like. You will look better than they do.

mando

New in Town
Just purchased a borsalino with a 2 7/8 brim. Was hard to get used to at first but now I am starting to fall in love with it. What nice hat dude's signature says is perfect "Can't please everyone so you gotta please yourself" (Ricky Nelson) Don't worry what other people think just go with what you like. You will look better than they do.
This is exactly what I was talking about.

mando

New in Town
Now now maybe that's all they wear in Ohio...I doubt it though,I'm not a fan of stingies either but at the same time it's no skin off my nose if somebody else does like them or wear them.
Just to let you know all they wear in ohio is those damn baseball caps.

dirty old biker

Familiar Face
This one started ot as a "Longhorn" brand western , I reshaped & acrylic colored it from a grey to brown ....then made the hatband froman old belt with conchos I cut down to suit it .

100_1043.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy