Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can we make ignorance a crime?

Doesn't even look like this hipster had enough money to finish that neck tattoo lol
Forget the jacket. He should go back to his cooler of PBR...

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, for once this fool ain't coughin'! Unbelievable, £960 for a pair of baker boy hats and a waistcoat. What are they made of: platinum?

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
I think I made a case against my friend once, about how ignorance or some such thing, should've been classed as a Crime Against Humanity. We both thought it was hilarious, but sadly, unenforceable.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
For there to be experts and a cognoscenti of vintage and quality there must also be the ignorant. Enjoy them for they make expertise possible.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Evil Bay can be good for a laugh.........there are certainly some jokers selling on there :D

re-read it. It's just for a single newsboy cap. At least that's my reading of this carefully worded misleading eBay auction.

"included in auction is

Mister Freedom® “Scuttler Cap” 61 cm. buyer can decide which linen hat."

no mention of the buyer receiving a waistcoat.

RRP? $199.95

Yeah, for once this fool ain't coughin'! Unbelievable, £960 for a pair of baker boy hats and a waistcoat. What are they made of: platinum?

Edward

Bartender
Yeah. I don't think I've ever seen a Mr Freedom product I didn't like, but I wouldn't pay the RRP for one, let alone that crazy price. I'd say it's one of two things... either the seller is utterly deluded, or seller doesn't really want to sell. If the latter, it could be a "But dear, I put that old cap on eBay and nobody would buy it, so I really should just keep it..." or somebody trying to determine current market value without having to sell it. Mind you, the way some eBayers bump up prices on stuff they've obviously not researched, way beyond the shop price, maybe they are just banking on someone being that daft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff