Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can you help me find a hawaiian pattern?

Honey Doll

Practically Family
I am sooooo frustrated!

I know I've come across a repro pattern for a hawaiian style/sarong dress. I keep going back to this one at EvaDress http://www.evadress.com/108.html
But I'm sure I saw the same or similar at a site where there were different sizes of it available. Does anyone know where it might be?

Honey Doll

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Are you thinking of this one from Simplicity ?

4559.jpg

Honey Doll

Practically Family
thanks GG. the one I saw before was as I recall, just like the eva dress, but available in different sizes. It might have been in an ebay store that does repro patterns?

That one is cute. Thanks for sharing it.

Honey Doll

anabolina

A-List Customer
goldwyn girl said:
Are you thinking of this one from Simplicity ?

4559.jpg

Wow, I love it goldwyn girl, do you know the number? I couldn't find it on the site, is it out of print?

Edit:BTW if anyone else is wondering I found the answer Simplicity 4559 and it is OOP. And the cheapest buy it now on the Bay was 23.99. It is still availbale from Simplcity though for 11.95. I guess I just make Simplcity 3780 instead... Man that is a cute pattern, love the halter top on it...

Donna/Dante

New in Town
I found a pattern on ebay, if you search on '[Edited: Ebay links and key word hint tip-offs are not allowed at the FL. Thanks for understanding.]' you'll get one hit in collectibles vintage sewing.

It looks like a knockoff pattern of the shaheen/kamehameha dresses from the 50s. Sorta like the one the original poster linked off of evadress.com but without the front princess seams on the bodice. The BIN is [edited]

-d

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24