Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cappelleria melegari, Milano, Italia

wcbrown

One of the Regulars
Bob, I'm not as "seriously" into this, for lack of a better word, hobby, as most everyone else here. I have purchased one of Art Fawcett's works of art, also one of Mike's beauties from Northwest. Combine these with my CM and compare the craftsmanship, I believe you would have a nearly impossible time finding ANY type of quality difference issues. As far as taper, mine runs pretty much straight as an arrow, fits perfectly, brim runs exactly 2 1/8" , I mean I could go on and on.........BUY with confidence. They are extremely accessible for inquiries, extremely FAST (21 days) with turn around, just a complete pleasure to work with........AND you cannot beat their pricing. TRUST me, you will NOT be disappointed.

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Bob, I'm not as "seriously" into this, for lack of a better word, hobby, as most everyone else here. I have purchased one of Art Fawcett's works of art, also one of Mike's beauties from Northwest. Combine these with my CM and compare the craftsmanship, I believe you would have a nearly impossible time finding ANY type of quality difference issues. As far as taper, mine runs pretty much straight as an arrow, fits perfectly, brim runs exactly 2 1/8" , I mean I could go on and on.........BUY with confidence. They are extremely accessible for inquiries, extremely FAST (21 days) with turn around, just a complete pleasure to work with........AND you cannot beat their pricing. TRUST me, you will NOT be disappointed.
Thanks WC. I will. I'm sold. Expecting my Northwest Hats for late Jan delivery. CM will be my very next.

Jtrevino

New in Town
I hate to keep clogging the threads with "this" hat, for Karlos and Joey C just to show you the difference if you can see it, I really cannot. Top one is the VS "LASTMAN" the View attachment 32989 , bottom one is the Cappelleria "LASTMAN" View attachment 32990
Hi wcbrown. I am new to this forum. Great Last Man Standing hat. Wanted to congratulate you on this hat. I am considering ordering one from Capelleria. Wanted to ask you how has this Last Man hat from them held up since you bought it? Also, I know somewhere you stated the dimensions of the hat, etc. I am seeing Cappelleria saying in their Ebay ad that the brim is 2 inches. I believe in one of your posts (which, sadly, I cannot find right now), you mentioned the brim was longer. I have a lovely Biltmore Fedora with a 2.5 inch brim that looks great. I would hesitate to go with a shorter brim (don't like stingy brims, well at least not for me wearing them). You look great in that hat by the way. God Bless.

Hi wcbrown. I am new to this forum. Great Last Man Standing hat. Wanted to congratulate you on this hat. I am considering ordering one from Capelleria. Wanted to ask you how has this Last Man hat from them held up since you bought it? Also, I know somewhere you stated the dimensions of the hat, etc. I am seeing Cappelleria saying in their Ebay ad that the brim is 2 inches. I believe in one of your posts (which, sadly, I cannot find right now), you mentioned the brim was longer. I have a lovely Biltmore Fedora with a 2.5 inch brim that looks great. I would hesitate to go with a shorter brim (don't like stingy brims, well at least not for me wearing them). You look great in that hat by the way. God Bless.
WCBrown has not been on the forum for a good many years so doubtful you will get a response although he might still read but not post.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up

The Cappelleria Melegari describes, in their web site, the dimensions of the "Last man standing" hat as follows:
Fedora hat in extra two pinch crown 14 cm high and straight ironing. It is a hat of our handmade production handmade in our specialized laboratory using lapin cones. Brim 5.5 cm. The hat is lined inside with an internal band of real soft leather, while externally it is equipped with a 5 cm high grosgrain ribbon. Replica of the model used by Bruce Willis in the film Last Man Standing.
100% super extra high quality Lapin
The hat is made in about 30 working days.

Others models are available and you can inquiry Sergio Anzani the hatter for your specifications

Jtrevino

New in Town
Belfastboy, thanks for the info. Best of wishes for WCBrown, hoping he is doing good. Take care, during these pandemic times. God Bless.

Jtrevino

New in Town
The Cappelleria Melegari describes, in their web site, the dimensions of the "Last man standing" hat as follows:
Fedora hat in extra two pinch crown 14 cm high and straight ironing. It is a hat of our handmade production handmade in our specialized laboratory using lapin cones. Brim 5.5 cm. The hat is lined inside with an internal band of real soft leather, while externally it is equipped with a 5 cm high grosgrain ribbon. Replica of the model used by Bruce Willis in the film Last Man Standing.
100% super extra high quality Lapin
The hat is made in about 30 working days.

Others models are available and you can inquiry Sergio Anzani the hatter for your specifications

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran