Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Capricorn

99benzman

New in Town
Got my Akubra Capricron in color fawn today. Ordered it form Everything Australian. I wore it a little today and it is light and very well ventilated. I wear a 7 1/8 so I ordered a 57. The hat sits kind of low for my taste but a nice hat non the less. The brim is snappy and easy to form. This seems like one tough hat that can take a beating. I believe that its well worth the money.

akubracapricon1.jpg

rrwine

New in Town
Skyvue - I just ordered an Akubra Rink from Hatsdirect in size 63. Very similar to the Capricorn and they go up to size 64. They don't stock them but Jenny is putting an order into Akubra on Wednesday for delivery in early June. If you can stand the wait this may be a good option for you. The Rink comes in cream and white, black ribbon and bound brim. Not easy finding lids for us large noggin folk sometimes! I've bought 2 Fed IVs from these guys and they are great to deal with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy