Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cash for Clunkers Part 6

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
It's almost that time!!!! I'm out of the sling, shoulder is mending very nicely, and I'm spending the weekend cleaning, flanging and packing hats to deliver next week to the Domiciliary ( we just call it "The Dom) I want to take the time to thank each of you who donated this year. Programs like this are a boon at the beginning and gradually peter out over a few years but this really hasn't. A special thanks to JoeyC for some of the incredible hats he sent, including some customs. Many of you have sent mutiples and I cannot express how grateful I am for them. Here is what I am working on today and tomorrow. Most are on the table now but not all. The stacks on the corner of the front are ready to box, the rest need light cleaning etc, the right rear corner are gonna be some work so they might have to wait.
20151206_153405.jpg
20151206_153435.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I love this

hopefully some of the hats I sent will make someone happy

great thing you do there Mr. Fawcett

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Well, we delivered on Thursday and were received with smiles and Thank you's from everyone there. Unpacking was umm, interesting. Finally the Director had every Vet waiting for selection move back so we could unpack and take a few pics before mayhem set in. We ended up with 49 hats delivered, Take a look
20151210_104626.jpg

I left feeling pretty high and overwhelmingly grateful for the Guys of the Lounge. Cheers to all who donated

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here we are again!!! I have started collecting again for this year . I am making the same offer for clients orders, $50 discount on your order for the donation. Please help me make 2016 a successful year. It is always so much fun watching the Vets going through hats, trying them on, commenting on them, and Thanking us profusely for taking the time to think of them. They are totally aware that these are coming from the Lounge and are from all parts of the country from the guys that have not forgotten their service. Let's make more of them happy this year.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Or call "one eight hundred hats for vets..."
"Donate your hat today!"
(Foolin aroun. That awful commercial on metro New York AM radio.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff