Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cash for Clunkers Part 6

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I have at least a couple to send.
Do you only want hats that are ready to give to our Veterans, or are you also wanting hats that might need some tlc beforehand?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I have only one hat I could send at the moment, but will send it out before the end of this Month. The idea the hats are going to be used by someone that served this wonderful Nation is all the blessing I would desire to send a hat to you, Art.

In today's world with all the "crap" going on and at times "Vets" are used like pawns for some people that are not really interested in the "Vets" themselves but rather for political gain, it is very well worth knowing someone really wants to do for them from the heart, as it should be. We've but one Nation and all those that have served deserve all the love and care and respect we can honor them with.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I have at least a couple to send.
Do you only want hats that are ready to give to our Veterans, or are you also wanting hats that might need some tlc beforehand?
I think I may answer this..yes..hats that are "ready to go" as it is too much for hats to be fixed up from what I have read.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I can send both. Also, is it acceptable to send additional ball caps in case some of the Veterans might prefer one, or have one in addition to a nice fedora, etc?

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you all for the comments. Doug, send anything you want to give. I'm sure ball caps would be appreciated but remember, this is partly for going to job interviews so I'm not sure how appropriate. Luvmyman, please send what you can and thank you for your sentiments. I DO get something out of this though, smiles from brothers that are too often forgotten. Red, please send contact info when you send them, that way I can credit you for any future purchases. I can't wait!!!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I got permission from our Executive Director to send out an AllUsers email to everyone in the company to let them know about the hat drive. I don't know how much response I'll get, but we'll see.

This sounds like a great, incredibly worthwhile effort and I'm proud to be a part of it, even in my own small way. :)

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you Frank, you know how hard it is to get large sizes, Doug, Thank you, I hope this really pans out and lastly, Thank you Redfokker for the 3 hat donation. See you soon

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I shipped a box down this morning. Not much response from the office. One co-worker said he had ball caps to donate but no business hats. Others opined they had already farmed out the hats of their fathers, uncles, etc. We'll see if anything else comes up. I'll ship 'em all down as they come in.

This is a great way to put these hats to use. I hope more can join in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider