Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Catalog Suit Scans 35-42

Beaubeau

New in Town
Widebrim said:
Never saw these before. Thanks, Lady Day! Amazing how back then Sears, Roebuck, and Co. was in the groove when it came to men's fashion. Will vintage enthusiasts 70 years from now be drooling over pictures of 2010 Sears suits? I really doubt it...

I don't know... the 1980's and early 1990's are back for the modern fashion minded set pretty hard for the past couple of years.

Things tend to be cylindrical.

Beaubeau

New in Town
Widebrim said:
True, there's no accounting for taste, although I was referring specifically to Sears clothing...And welcome to the Lounge!

Thank you very much.

Sears clothing is where it seems all inspiration springs eternal for the new age crowd, but since Sears is no longer a major player in fashion selling (You apparently have to pay for the catalog, and there's several catalogs?), you would have to do the math of how much the phone book they call a catalog divided by how much people are willing to pay for said phone book, times how totally retrofab 2010 would be in the distant future where we have robot masters and jobs that consist solely of pressing a button once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner