Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrities jackets

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
It's pretty standard in all sports commentary here - especially wrt England.

The one that always cracked me up, though, is how everyone non-English in sport is "British" to the English commentators - until they lose, and then they're Scottish, Irish, Welsh... For years I knew if Andy Murray had won Wimbledon or not before they gave the result. They just had to say "Scottish player Andy Murray..." or "British star Andy Murray..." :D
Oh yeah even Top Gear/The Grand Tour acknowledged this fact. You're Scottish/Welsh/Northern Irish until England deems you worthy of being 'British'

Edward

Bartender
A Polish actor Mateusz Kosciukiewicz is wearing what is almost certainly a Harley Davidson One Pocket Sportster jacket. He may not have fame (beyond Poland that is), but he certainly got style.

View attachment 564982

View attachment 564986

View attachment 564993

Great jacket. I had a cafe racer for a bit years ago. Bought it around 2005 for wearing in to the office (bit more subtle than a Perfecto style....). Never bonded with it, just didn't work with a collared shirt for me. Last couple of years, though, I've had a few t-shirts that *aren't* underwear, and the minimalist look of a plain cafe racer with only one or two chest pockets and no 'handwarmers' has a real appeal. Maybe if the money fairies are kind next year..

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
24F343C6-56FA-4FE0-AF59-2DC9A4373987.jpeg

Shuffled off 21 yrs ago today

bien

One of the Regulars
hi! would anyone help me identify the jacket mr walter is wearing in this picture?
1000002767.jpg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
One of my all time favorite musicians!

Same here! Recently stumbled upon the video for ‚Closer‘. Boy, oh, boy, such a shame that I never got to see NIN live!

He has matured like old port, and I quite like some of his newer instrumental stuff (with Atticus Ross) too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21