Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Champ Fedora w/box Excellent Condition

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Johnnysan said:
Unless my eyes deceive me, that's a Homburg...and a very nice one at that! ;)

Right on all three counts, Johnnysan! I bought this hat when SteaminPete had it on eBay the first time. Unfortunately for both of us there was a typo in the size and it turned out to be too small. Pete graciously accepted a return with refund. :eusa_clap

I did consider trying to stretch it so I could wear it, but it was so darn perfect I didn't want to risk damaging it! :eek: Maybe if I had more experience and confidence in my abilities to do so without compromising it I would have given it a go. Same with the Champ Featherweight I've written about in another thread. I'm tempted to try stretching it, but it's so nice I hate to risk it and will instead be selling it, hopefully to someone else who'll like it as much as I do.

Back to this particular homburg--it's just as nice as it appears, and Pete is a seller you can trust! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Regards,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore