Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Champ Milan GREEN 7-1/4 - SOLD

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Even though this is a bit on the stingy side, if it fit me I'd be keeping it for sure. Very good condition. I can't find anything wrong with it anywhere. A very tasteful shade of green milan, trimmed in a slightly darker green grosgrain ribbon and edge binding.

$45 shipped in CONUS. PM me!

Crown: 4-5/8" with center crease
Brim: 1-5/8" in front, 1-1/2" in back
Inner Circumference: 22-3/4"

DSCN1823.jpg

DSCN1827.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

More photos: http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/harpplayergene/SELLERS/Champ Green Milan 7 and One Quarter/

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Such a pity it's so stingy, Gene, but I just can not pull off that look. Otherwise that guy would be heading over to me. :D

simmonsgc

Familiar Face
Hey...

Hands off, flute. You can't get 'em ALL, you know. Hope you're doing well now that winter's over and the wedding season is upon us. Played FIVE of 'em last weekend here. Bet you're working too. That's how I can send Gene his money. :)

I'm gonna give this one a shot, Gene measured it up, and it sounds like it'll work on my LO noggin. Fingers crossed!

GC

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
:eek:fftopic: Glad to hear from you, pal! Sounds like you've been pretty busy! Enjoy the hat, Sir! See ya around, GC.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy