Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charitable Opportunity

ksozay

One Too Many
Good morning,

No affiliation with the seller but this is the jacket I used to identify the manufacturer of the Twin Peaks jacket. I haven't seen one in this condition with all labels present before. In my discussions with the seller over the history of the jacket, I found out he is being forced to sell the jacket to help cover Cancer treatment. Now, this certainly could be a "story" to drum up bids but I'm going to keep the faith in humanity and take him at his word.

If you'd like an excellent example of a pretty unique jacket in this condition, this might be a good option for you with the proceeds going to a good cause.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Depression-...460?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f49e1e44c

Take care,

KS

It's a James' jacket, alright! I'll try my luck, as it's one jacket I absolutely and positively need to have! This one and Bobby Briggs CR (he wears a later Brooks jacket, if I am not mistaken). :D
Right cause, though people that are supposedly living in a civilized world, shouldn't have to be forced to raise money for any kind of medical treatment, let alone life-threatening conditions such as cancer, but that's another story altogether.

ksozay

One Too Many
For those interested, this jacket didn't end up selling. Buyer defaulted on payment so I told the owner I would post here in the event someone is interested. Shoot me a PM and I will put you in touch with the owner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred