Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charlotte Russe shoes!!!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Ladies if you have a CR near you, hurry! Lots of great peep toes and other shoes! Great vintage looking tootsies! They were having a sale, buy one get one for $10 but I don't know if it is still going on. Such adorable ones. I bought some leopard pumps, and I want to go back and get this silvery/white pair with black lace overlay.. drooool!! They had ALOT that I wanted. I tried looking on their site but they don't show anything except a white pair, boo!

Nikki

crystalface

One of the Regulars
I'm going out to Target next week, so I think I'll stop buy the Charlotte Russe in the mall next to it as well!! I NEED more vintage inspired shoes!!! :eek:

MissHuff

A-List Customer
There's one in the Emerald Square Mall in North Attleboro and at the Silver City Galleria in Taunton, Daisy. I don't know how far you go on your shopping adventures. My good frien Tiff lives in Harvard Square and will go anywhere for a sale, even Providence lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran