Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

check this for 2 bux in a junkshop

dr greg

One Too Many
Can you dig it? This treasure: "Airbreeze Cabana handwoven" which is exactly 7 1/8 my size, has the price still on the pad inside the crown at 45 shillings which puts it 40 years old at least..it's AS NEW NEVER WORN an old display one for sure..it was the best find on a 350 mile trip out in the boonies hunting up stuff..I love it NOT FOR SALE!!!
hat0052lt.png

hat0060gn.png

hat0071ge.png

dr greg

One Too Many
frankie

I think I know the photo of Frank you mean, in the studio? This one might have a slightly wider brim, perhaps a more tropical design, and it interestingly must predate the very similar polypropylene ones of the same colour that are fairly common round these parts. I have 4 or 5 on my stall.

dr greg

One Too Many
dowery?

that would be the widow's share in a property, and I ain't dead yet :) as opposed to a dowry..which is what property a woman brings to a marriage, usually supplied by the father..and my wife thinks my hat fetish is something that has to be put up with as long as it doesn't cost too much, so she definitely brought none with her...

Old Timer

New in Town
dr greg said:
I think I know the photo of Frank you mean, in the studio? This one might have a slightly wider brim, perhaps a more tropical design, and it interestingly must predate the very similar polypropylene ones of the same colour that are fairly common round these parts. I have 4 or 5 on my stall.

That's the one. Frank looks pretty sharp with that hat on and I wanted one for a while, but I don't think the shape of the hat would match my round face shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou