Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CHESTERFIELD OVERCOAT FOR SALE

Next to make its way out of my wardrobe is this chetsterfield overcoat from 1969 (marked 11/26/69). made by Kahn tailoring of Cincinnati for C. V. Maxfeild. This one is just a bit too big for me, so would probably fit a 38 well. This is one for the mods out there.

Measurements:

Chest: ~22"
Length: ~42"
Arm from shoulder: ~18"
Shoulders: ~24.5"

It single breasted 3-button front with velvet facing to the collar and cuffs. Very much in the neo-Edwardian tradition. Made of gabardine fabric with the noted velvet. No damage that i can find anywhere (though the guy's name has been trimmed off one of the inside tags - a commonplace happening when things are taken to thrift stores). There is what looks like food residue on one of the cuffs - a couple of spots, like someone has dipped the cuff in a bowl of soup or something - though these will almost definitely clean up. Priced to sell, chaps. I really want to get rid of this one to someone here. PM for details.

Chesterfield1.jpg
Chesterfield2.jpg

Chesterfield3.jpg

Gotta love that cuff treatment! And labelled either by someone illiterate, or for someone with a very strangely spelt name (maxfeild?).

Chesterfield4.jpg
Chesterfield5.jpg

bk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21