Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chesterfield Overcoat

I bought this on Ebay some time ago in the hope that it would fit. Finally getting around to selling it. It's 21" across the chest and it fits like a true 42 which means it's too big for me. Length is 44.5" and sleeve length is 25". Shoulder to shoulder across back is 18.5"

The buttons are cloth-covered and HIDDEN by the placket. The Chesterfield collar has no worn spots and I cannot find any holes in the material. The texture is a wonderful crosshatch. There is an outside breaspocket not visible in the pic, and there is one inside breast pocket. It appears to have been custom made and there are no tags in it except for the tailor's. There is no date, but the art deco design of the button cloth suggests 20s/30s

DSCF0369.jpg

DSCF0371.jpg

DSCF0370.jpg

I'd like to see this on a Lounger. $100 plus shipping takes it away. You know where to find me.

Regards,

Senator Jack

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
If only you still had some leftover stuff from your younger days that may fit me, Jack... Oh well- I'm sure we'll do a lot of vintage hunting when I'm in NYU! I'll be hitting Queens every Sunday to visit my grandma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80