Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chisos #2 Boots

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Size 10.
Only 2 weeks old.
I like them a ton it’s just that the last isn’t as good as some other brands for my very low volume foot. Shaft has some indigo crocking. $350 shipped conus in original packaging

https://chisos.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwz...UBF3XrIqoaWpvsCSh9Ykz50kAVfVDCjhoCep8QAvD_BwE

0B7C562B-44C9-4F50-B218-3827782CDDED.jpeg

792C266D-125F-47B1-B804-6ECC215CC153.jpeg

A7E1024E-F4A6-4854-9BF4-B6545003A5C8.jpeg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Oh man, these are sweet. I was just in Austin and was trying to get to their shop to try stuff on. I ended up at Heritage Boot and bought a pair there and just had to put a pin in it.

If I was confident about the size, would be really tempting. Chisos getting a lot of positive press. You can check out the Rose Anvil videos where he cuts boots in half. Everything is top notch on these, even better than Lucchese and other top brands.

What do you wear on Iron Ranger, Moc Toes, etc.? Does this style come with their insert too? Supposedly they have this luxurious leather insert.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
The insert is great. Super comfortable. The stitch work is also fantastic. Better than my Lucchese. I wear a 9.5 in iron ranger, Moc toe, Wesco, whites.
10 in Lucchese.

GW KY

Practically Family
Spectacular boots, I go tts 11d brannock and they are perfect.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
The insert is great. Super comfortable. The stitch work is also fantastic. Better than my Lucchese. I wear a 9.5 in iron ranger, Moc toe, Wesco, whites.
10 in Lucchese.
Interesting. I'm 10D in Iron Ranger and Moctoes, but also 10 in Lucchese Ropers. You said these are fitting you a little big though? If you're usually a 9.5 in IR and Mocs, maybe that's why.

Let me see if I can can get some more sizing references. Might hit you up if they don't move before I get chance.

GW KY

Practically Family
Interesting. I'm 10D in Iron Ranger and Moctoes, but also 10 in Lucchese Ropers. You said these are fitting you a little big though? If you're usually a 9.5 in IR and Mocs, maybe that's why.

Let me see if I can can get some more sizing references. Might hit you up if they don't move before I get chance.
I have 2 pair chisos and swear by true to brannock...fwiw

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I think that takes into account multiple dimensions of the foot. I’m a 10.5 and a hair more on brannock. Length is fine. Just a little loose in the instep.

GW KY

Practically Family
Someone with a brannock 10d should buy these immediately.

Will never get a better boot for $250! Insanity

Don't be scared of western boots, they rock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk