Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CHP Patrol Jacket for sale

strokes1251

Practically Family
Perfect for the awesome gift for your son or yourself if it fits! Here I have for sale just on here no ebay for now (feel free to pm me offers. Its better than trying to get one on ebay for to much $$$$$). This is one of my first CHP that Ive heard since High school and As you can see Ive worn it perfectly for the new owner. Its nice and soft but still sturdy to take any and every abuse you throw at it. The only sports that have problems is the tear on where the snap on collar is at (not included because I never had one that fit this jacket) and the zipper on the right arm which is unattached but once you have it tucked in it doesn't affect when you have it on. It appears to say 40 r in red fading ink inside the jacket but I would say its more like a 38 r. Also the zippers on the jacket all work! :D
Measurements are:
chest 19inches
length in the back 24 inches
sleeves about 23 1/2 24 inches

$20 dollars for shipping In the US ONLY first come firdst SERVE and Happy Holidays to Everyone!

2j69uuf.jpg

poe2b.jpg

2q16ttl.jpg

2argxu.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn