Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas List!

nyx

One of the Regulars
deadpandiva said:
I ordered the Mr.Winkle Christmas cards this year. I can't wait to start sending them out.

They have Mr. Winkle Christmas cards??!!! I've bought the calender for the last 3 years in a row. I'll get another one for next year. It hangs in my office and everyone just stares at it. He's a Christmas ornament this month :)

I'd like stand with shelves for my bathroom that goes over the toilet. I don't have enough sink space for all of my stuff.

And there's pink train case at Sephora that I really want, but it's $100 :(

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
World peace

but I'll settle for a gift certificate to shoes.com for these shoes:

shoes_iaec1060211.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I think I'll ask for gloves for putting on my stockings and hose. I just ripped a brand new pair this morning.
I'd really love a vintage wool coat or a new super warm coat.
The entire season DVD of American Gothic

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Chi flat iron
Bath/body products
PJs
Planner for my desk at work
Matching scarf, hat & glove set
Fleece or quilted vest
Tote bag & wallet set
Small cosmetic items

Oh and maybe a new crock pot! LOL!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
I'm very boring. I asked for money, and the Might Boosh boxset on DVD.

Oh Fleur! I just got that boxset for my man. I'm so glad to have another Boosh fan on the PR! I'm still recovering from last night's legendary episodelol lol lol lol

What's on my Christmas list?:
Outdoor waterproofs...I know!..... not glamorous but very practical for being outdoors a lot!
Marcel Boucher Jewellery green
Lisner Thermoset Jewellery preferably green
What Katie Did underwear
John Barry music
Abigail's Party DVD
MAC matt lipstick
and lots more.....(I'm a high maintenance type girl);)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I want to spend time with one of my friends who has been kinda distant to me as of late :(
Other than that, I dont know.
I already know what I am getting from my sis, a digi cam...yay!!!!

The Shirt

Practically Family
also wanted a bar lamp with a drunken guy hanging on the lamppost. Seems I saw these everywhere when I was a child, now nuttin'. So we're still looking for the lamp. Then I'll need a bar to set it on.

I just gave mine away to a friend of mine who has a collection of them- Darn! I know exactly what you are talking about - the ones with the light up nose. Mine sat on my parents basement bar for years and always sort of creeped me out and fascinated me at the same time! I would have gladly given it to you Begin. I will keep my eyes open - I see them up here all the time.

Kim_B

Practically Family
gluegungeisha said:
Anything from Lush cosmetics!
A long, black vintage coat (no fur)
I'm already getting a vintage earrings/necklace set comprised of pink roses!
A cookie sheet
A black beret

Lush is divine...my favorite is Sexy Peel...mmmmm.....

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Shirt said:
I just gave mine away to a friend of mine who has a collection of them- Darn! I know exactly what you are talking about - the ones with the light up nose. Mine sat on my parents basement bar for years and always sort of creeped me out and fascinated me at the same time! I would have gladly given it to you Begin. I will keep my eyes open - I see them up here all the time.
Thank you The Shirt my friend! A man peeking in The Powder Room nicely sent me some links and I bought this adorable one
311a_2.jpg
so my collection has begun! I love it! It's on the mantelpiece right in front of my portrait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart