Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chrysler "Style" Commercial

martinsantos

Practically Family
Wonderful! Are you still using it?

This car (or a model very similar) was the typical Police Dept car here in São Paulo in 40s, for police officials. Usually white with the top in black.

My grandpa's first car was a 1949 Nash he bought brand new.
1949_Nash_Airflyte_Ambassador-b.jpg

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
I guess I am not seeing how the new cars look diffrent than 90% of other cars on the road.

One of the reasons why most modern cars look like bad photocopies of inverted bathtubs is the Federally mandated fuel efficiency. Smaller, lighter, and less wind resistant designs help the automobile manufacturers meet the goals.

It's a shame that we have to rely on fossil fuels. I wish we could make 'em run on water like they do on gas, then they can build big metal and chrome finned boats til the cows come home :)

Anthony K

Familiar Face
Listening to the commercial it sound like they got actor Jeff Fahey to do the voice over. Then again it sort of sounds like Martin Sheen. What are your thoughts?

Cheers!

Dan

Adrian Brody is the one doing the voice over.

I love the commercial personally, not keen on the new model of car, but the rest of the commercial is perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic