Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cigarette ads

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
What was I thinking? I don't need to go on a diet, I just need to take up smoking. Silly me:eusa_doh:

4737344527_9d3abe6c4c_z.jpg

Bustercat

A-List Customer
I had always heard Chesterfields dissappeared after the leper hoax. I was quite wrong!

I actually picked up smoking again for a few months last year when I found chesterfields back on the store shelves. Same package and everything. I smoked them for a bit years ago in Egypt, but wasn't impressed. Had to know what they tasted like in the US. Not bad, but I'll stick to pipes.

StetsonHomburg

Practically Family
And cigarettes never looked that nice to me, they kind of look
cheap to me, and I prefer the look of a Romeo y Julieta Cigar
(Winston Churchill's Favorite Brand) To me a Cigar looks robust
and Civilized... [huh]

doctor dan

New in Town
Just wanted to say how hard it is looking at all these pictures, boy a camel sure would taste good right now. My wife put a stop to my smoking last year and I only miss it about every 5 secounds. But I really wanted to say that American cigarettes are different than the ones that are claimed to be American in other countries. If you look at the side of a pack purchased in another country it will say for export only. The ingrediants are not the same even through the pack is identical. I found this out the hard way when my wife did her trip around 1/2 the world and brought back American cigarettes from different countries because the price was better. The price was better but the taste was different and I gave away all of them letting my friends know what to expect.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Were it not for the fact that my Uncle Mike (big burly ex-Marine) smoked Parliaments .....I might get exited...BUT.....shakeshead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo