Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Shoes and boots from England

geo

I agree, they're easier to wear than more contrasting spectator shoes. These seem "normal" from afar, and become more and more intriguing as you get closer.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Marc Chevalier said:
Here's an English shoe called, I believe, "The Falkirk." Unfortunately, I don't know anything more about it. Dandified to the limit. Would you say that it goes overboard? Could you get away with wearing it?

falkirksized7el.jpg

I wish I could find this shoe I'd buy it today. Help!!

TwoToneDeuce

Suspended
Marc Chevalier said:
Here's an English shoe called, I believe, "The Falkirk." Unfortunately, I don't know anything more about it. Dandified to the limit. Would you say that it goes overboard? Could you get away with wearing it?

falkirksized7el.jpg

:eek: Oh God! I want those. And in black and white, oooh and purple and black. Those are awesome.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Marc Chevalier said:
Unfortunately, the "Falkirk", a British shoe, only comes in the color combination above. The price, as I recall it, is several thousand dollars.

Edward Green makes the Falkirk and it's priced under 1k. EG offers MTO, for a nominal charge, where you can choose any colors that you wish.

MTO=Made to order

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Marc Chevalier said:
which beats my faulty memory to heck

My memory is no great shakes either, the reason I remember the Falkirk is that I've had them on my feet. When Paul Stuart carried EG they would have incredible end of season blowout sales, with EG's at 70% off. Somehow, I could never pull the trigger on the Falkirk, to my great regret. :eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran