Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style Issue #2, I Got Mine! Did you get yours yet?

vonwotan

Practically Family
Have any fellow New Englanders received their copy? I'm watching all of these threads about the latest issue but haven't had the opportunity to read it myself... :(

waingirl

One of the Regulars
Got mine the other day. Love the bit about suit armholes. My fiance is looking for a new suit and I will just have to tag along and make him lift his arm with every suit. lol. I was thinking about leaving out my Classic Style magazines at our vintage inspired (lounge/bar) wedding, but I don't know if I want the general public ruining them, but then again maybe they will learn a thing or two! :p

D

DBFedora

Finally...

Just picked up my copy today. What a fantastic look throughout. Enjoyed Issue #1 and am looking forward to reading #2 from cover to cover over the next few days. Congratulations on an outstanding publication. Here's to many, many more.:eusa_clap

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
I suscribed yesterday and also requested the first copy since I have not been able to locate one locally.

Unfortunately I am headed out of the country again on 4 May for over a month, so I probably won't get to see any of the issues until I get back to the US :(

Cheers,

M8

Speedster

Practically Family
Tinseltown said:
How much did shipping amount to? Did you have to pay a custom fee?

A one year (4 issues) international subscription costs USD 29.95 versus USD 14.95 for US residents so shipping is totally USD 15.-. No customs fees on magazines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy