Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
97c3d7327d4b1a3431f92f7fff318bf8e75cce68.jpeg

Me, back in my thirstier days: I’d like a vodka and tonic, please.

Bartender: Sorry, man. I can’t serve alcohol until 10 a.m., state law, you see. But wanna have a seat? It’s only 10 minutes ’til 10.

Me: Sure, thanks.

Bartender: Care for a vodka and tonic while you’re waiting?
Variation on the above …

Me: Good morning, good sir. Might I have a vodka and tonic?

Bartender: So sorry, my good man, but state law prohibits me from serving alcoholic beverages prior to 10 a.m. But it’s only 10 minutes until 10, and you are certainly welcome to make yourself comfortable until then. Might you wish a Coors Light while you’re waiting?

Last edited:
A young lady phones her boyfriend:

"Honey, can you come over? I'm working on a jigsaw puzzle and I'm having a devil of a time with it. None of the pieces seem right. If you could help me get it started, I'm sure I could finish it!"

"Sure, dear, I'll come right over. What's the puzzle of?"

"A rooster."

Well, he gets over to her place and asks her to see the picture on the box before they get started. He puts the box down and says, "Honey, this puzzle is never going to go together and you're never going to be able to get the picture on the box. Now, let me make you some tea and we'll work on getting these Corn Flakes back in the box."

A young lady phones her boyfriend:

"Honey, can you come over? I'm working on a jigsaw puzzle and I'm having a devil of a time with it. None of the pieces seem right. If you could help me get it started, I'm sure I could finish it!"

"Sure, dear, I'll come right over. What's the puzzle of?"

"A rooster."

Well, he gets over to her place and asks her to see the picture on the box before they get started. He puts the box down and says, "Honey, this puzzle is never going to go together and you're never going to be able to get the picture on the box. Now, let me make you some tea and we'll work on getting these Corn Flakes back in the box."

No sexual pointe? Kind of a double joke, right?? ;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points