Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cleaning out the closet, hats for sale 7 1/4 & 7 3/8

I'm cleaning out the closet to make room for two akubras I'm hoping to acquire if i can sell these hats.

all prices are negotiable, if you have any questions, post or im me.

Thanks,

-----------------------------------

*SOLD*
make: Carli the Hatter (Buffalo, NY)
model: unknown
color: tan (hint of yellow)
Size: 7 3/8 (true to size)
brim: 2 3/4"
open crown: 5 1/2"

make: uknown
model: unknown
color: black
Size: 7 1/4 (true to size)
brim: 2 1/4"
open crown: 4 1/2"
notes: got this hat from burlington coat factory, the only tag on it said "genuine imported fur felt" other than that I have no info. it is unlined and the sweat is cotton. The felt is "rought" but not in a kitten finish, more like it needed more pouncing
price: $20 + shipping

black1-1.jpg

black2-1.jpg

black3-1.jpg

last 2 hats

make: Dobbs
model: Adair
color: light grey
Size: 7 14
brim: 2 1/2"
open crown: 4 7/8"
notes: the orginal price tag on this hat was $70 so I think it is from the late '80's / early '90's. It's in near mint shape, looks like it was only worn a handfull of times, but the box it was stored in was too small so it warped the brim, so I had it reblocked by Dave Brown (Rochester, NY). the sweat is supple and still fully attached.
price: $45 + shipping

dobbs1-1.jpg

dobbs2-1.jpg

dobbs3-1.jpg

dobbs4-1.jpg

------------------------------

make: Scala
model: Cuffley
color: black
Size: large
notes: this ascot is new, I bought it, tried it on a few times and decided it didn't look right on me.
price: $20 + shipping

ascot1-1.jpg

ascot2-1.jpg

ascot3-1.jpg

shipping info

if you're interested in a hat, I will only charge for shipping what it costs me to ship, and I'll use your preferred shipper. I will package the has in a box and wel protect them, or for an additonal $6 I will ship the hat in a Resistol western hat box.

Thanks again for looking,

Rob

icemanxxxv

Familiar Face
Please Contact Me

Since I 'm new here I can't PM you. I was wondering what you have left and what are the circumference measurements on the remaining hats? My head measures 22.5 inches where My hats rest. That puts me in a 7 1/8 to 7 1/4 depending on the hat manufacturer

Icemanxxxv@yahoo.com

icemanxxxv said:
Since I 'm new here I can't PM you. I was wondering what you have left and what are the circumference measurements on the remaining hats? My head measures 22.5 inches where My hats rest. That puts me in a 7 1/8 to 7 1/4 depending on the hat manufacturer

Icemanxxxv@yahoo.com

I have both the grey Dobbs and the black stingy brim available. these hats would be a little large for you, but a little foam tape would take care of that. I'd be more than happy to make a deal for both and include the foam tape.

Thanks,

Rob

Blwinkl

New in Town
RobFedoraField said:
I have both the grey Dobbs and the black stingy brim available. these hats would be a little large for you, but a little foam tape would take care of that. I'd be more than happy to make a deal for both and include the foam tape.

Thanks,

Rob

are any of these available?

update...

This has become very confusing indeed!

I currently have a buyer lined up for the grey Dobbs Adair. If they fall thru I will contact the next person in the list, which is currently at 4 people.

The Black fedora is still for sale, as well as the cap

black2-1.jpg

ascot1-1.jpg

once again, I apologize for the confusion, if anyone has questions, feel free to ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot