Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cloche Hats

AdrianLvsRocky

One of the Regulars
Sorry, I wasn't sure which thread to put this in - there were so many talking about cloche hats! Please move if necessary - I'm sure you'll have a better idea than me where to put it!

Anyway, Marks & Spencers have some lovely, inexpensive cloche-style hats at the moment. About £20. My husband bought me the black one with the felt flowers last week - good man!

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Una-Pure-Wool-Floral-Corsage/dp/B003Y64MCO?ie=UTF8&ie=UTF8?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_10&sr=1-10&qid=1289340338&pf_rd_r=07GZ88RC5MYZ9F1SXDWW&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=215485807&pf_rd_s=center-3

baby_butterfly

One of the Regulars
oooh I like!! I have tried a few on in marks and sparks (yes that what me and my mum call it ) and they were a little on the big side. I couldnt see!!

But I am definatly on the look out!!

AdrianLvsRocky

One of the Regulars
That's a beauty CaramelSmoothie and, you're right, the new ones just don't compare to the vintage. I did like that I could just grab a new stylish, vintage-esque hat for a reasonable price though.

Will be taking a look at Etsy now though!

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
That's a beauty CaramelSmoothie and, you're right, the new ones just don't compare to the vintage. I did like that I could just grab a new stylish, vintage-esque hat for a reasonable price though.

Will be taking a look at Etsy now though!

I was shocked to see that cloche on Etsy, I never see true vintage cloches on Etsy, I lucked up on that one because I was bored and happened to search for hats and bam! That came up. I hit the Purchase button so fast my fingers felt like they were on fire. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran