Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Closed

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Hi Flute! Sorry ... that is certainly NOT my intention!

I was just looking to trade for something that I would be likely to wear more often. I wore this beauty only once. It's well made and very sharp. It also happens to have a little more brim than I need.

As you know, this is the fifth high quality fedora that I've offered over the course of the last year. Since none traded it does appear that trades are very difficult to pull off (at least in our size).

That's OK. I don't mind keeping this one in storage and trying again next year. Who knows, maybe by then I will have developed a taste for wider brims ... ;)

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Just joshin' ya. ;) Even if you were selling, I'd doubt I'd have enough money to buy it from you. :eek: :p :) It's a mighty fine hat, and I'm sure someone will be able to dig up something for it...

Just out of curiosity, what was the finest of these hats that were up for trade? I didn't pay much attention to the Classifieds at the outset of my joining here (which hasn't even been a full year in the first place, so it very well could have been before my time), and I have apparently forgotten. I always love looking at hats I am not worthy of owning. ;) lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL