Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

COACH briefcase shoulder bag - Classic and Classy

Doug C

Practically Family
COACH "Beekman Briefcase" for men or women, 100% Authentic. All leather in top grain British Tan leather. model or serial #D8C-5266. It's in very good condition inside and out. Measures 16x12x5 with a top handle and a 45" adjustable strap. The solid brass hardware is also in very good condition. It has a full back pocket, large seperate inside compartments with a zippered pocket with the COACH stamp and serial number or model number (?). This bag will hold a laptop nicely along with plenty of paperwork or just about anything else. Retailed new for $400, I'm asking $225 plus shipping.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TheBeak

One of the Regulars
Both of us really love this bag, but the timing just isn't right for us to take it off your hands.

free bump, best of luck with the sale. :)

Doug C

Practically Family
To "TheStig" aka Jeff ..... I tried to reply to your PM regarding this bag and got a message saying that you were not allowed to receive PM messages, so check your settings or send me another PM with your email account. thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou