Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Contacting Logan's Closet

Hungry_J0e said:
I just sent him an e-mail about custom orders as well... will see what comes of it.

Cheers,

- HJ

Hooray!! FilmJackets.com is up!!
Which site did you use....Logan's Closet of FilmJackets?
I see contact email address for a "rick" and a "mike"...but no "dan" over at the FilmJackets site.
Am I supposed to find "Dan" on their forum? If so, anybody have his forum name?

Sheesh. Life is hard enough already without having to work to contact somebody you basically want to give money too.

Justhandguns

Practically Family
Jeff M said:
Hooray!! FilmJackets.com is up!!
I see contact email address for a "rick" and a "mike"...but no "dan" over at the FilmJackets site.

Sheesh. Life is hard enough already without having to work to contact somebody you basically want to give money too.

Dan = Logan, try searching via the House MD thread or the X-men jackets' threads. He is always around to answer questions there.

imported_Hungry_J0e

New in Town
Jeff M said:

I sent the e-mail to one listed at Logan's Closet. I put in for a FilmJackets registration but have yet to be approved. Can't send him a PM through Fedora Lounge as I don't have access privileges for that...

If you get a response from him could you ask for a good e-mail I could send one to as well? If I don't get ahold of him in a week or so I guess I'll just go straight to Vanson...

Cheers,

-HJ

thsiao1

New in Town
I tried contacting logan's closet as well.... no response. I'd contact Vanson directly. They've always answered their phones and responded to my emails

thsiao1

New in Town
Oh yeah, and vanson has a 100 dollar off coupon on all leather jackets through the end of the year..... just giving you a heads up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21