Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cool Hats Refrigerated!!!!

Dreispitz

One Too Many
avedwards said:
I know heat can shrink a hat, but I hate to break it to you that the cooling does not make a hat bigger. lol

The experiment is called Dreispitz´s Hat as opposed to Schrödinger´s Cat. It is a more empirical approach, however. :D

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Actually, you could get real benefit by putting it in the freezer, if you have moths. Next the using various sprays and poisons, and a lot less toxic, freezing is the most effective way to get rid of moths (or actually their larvae, who are the ones that do the damage.) And also of killing their eggs.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
Did you lose one of those "I'll eat my hat" bets?
WORD OF WARNING TO ALL OF US SERIOUS HATWEARERS:
Never ever bet on your hat, especially if it's a nice one. Don't bet to eat it, throw it away or give it away. I bet on my Stetson Chatham that the defendant in a court trial I was watching on work experience would be sentenced (he was definitely guilty of rape IMO) and he ended up being aquitted. Fortunately the court office staff who I said that to didn't hold me to it, so I still have my Stetson but where would I have been if my only hat (at the time) was gone? :eek:

DapperDuck

Familiar Face
Dreispitz said:
The experiment is called Dreispitz´s Hat as opposed to Schrödinger´s Cat. It is a more empirical approach, however. :D

What results are you expecting? Are experimenting on drying a hat in a fridge? Do want to find out what odors your hat will absorb? Are you looking for the exact moment when you hat is both alive and dead? Or just are you playing with our heads? [huh]

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
DapperDuck said:
What results are you expecting? Are experimenting on drying a hat in a fridge? Do want to find out what odors your hat will absorb? Are you looking for the exact moment when you hat is both alive and dead? Or just are you playing with our heads? [huh]

I suddenly have a feeling like I'm running in a hamster wheel.

colps

One of the Regulars
If you were going to put it in the fridge,you should have put it on a head of lettuce!!:D

Corky

Practically Family
The photo is obviously a hoax...

The photo is obviously a hoax.

Any refrigerator in Germany would contain at least one bottle of beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner