Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cool looking IH "One Star" jacket

Speaking of mismatching, here is how I wear my Langlitz. Army belt and I've just recently finished making this DIY collar for the jacket (real sheepskin with leather facing I cut out from an old ruined leather jacket). I love the whole thing to death.

And yours is about 5000 times cooler than the IH jacket. The brown collar and belt are just killer on this.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If someone told me that they put a brown belt on their black leather jacket and it looked awesome I probably would have laughed at them. Well now that I've seen yours I will be the first to say: "That looks freaking awesome!!!"

Wow I didn't expect it to receive such love. Thank you, everyone! :D It is just such a perfect cross zip. Like I said in the Clasiffied thread, it would take care of all my cross zip jacket needs and it honestly does. No point in getting anything else. But I'm tellin' you Nick, if you ever change your mind... Please don't, tho. XD I just need a couple of nice pins and that'd be it. You can do so much with this style.

Funny thing is that I've been complimented on a nice "flight jacket", just because of the collar. Strange how people perceive things. . .

great combination and DIY-ing Monitor, BTW that upper sleeve pocket looks cool!

It was you and Carlos who inspired me to try DIY. The stitching on the collar is pretty crap but it'll do for the first time. TBH those sleeve zippers aren't very practical as not much stuff that I carry fits inside and what does refuses to come out easily but I do find them useful for forgotten change. :D

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
but it serves the most important purpose, just to look cool:D, I never put anything on my right chest pocket and only one or twice putting something small on my left chest pocket, but I love to have both on any current and future jackets

Ditto, and I insist them to be at the most practical angle so that reaching in and out the pocket would be super easy for all those three times I'm going to actually be using the pockets. I wish it was a 10 pockets colombia, that way I wouldn't need a... Well, I wouldn't need a house!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt