Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cordova Handmade Caps / Johnny J's work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Why don't you at least make a Facebook site for your company? It's easy and a good way to market your caps. :)

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
You're welcome, Johnny. I wouldn't use Facebook either if it wasn't so valuable to promote my business. You can set up your own business site on FB in about 15 minutes. Just start posting the pics of your caps there like you do here and you'll get lots of likes. People will re-post your work on Pinterest and the word about Cordova Caps will spread like wildfire. ;)

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
You're welcome, Johnny. I wouldn't use Facebook either if it wasn't so valuable to promote my business. You can set up your own business site on FB in about 15 minutes. Just start posting the pics of your caps there like you do here and you'll get lots of likes. People will re-post your work on Pinterest and the word about Cordova Caps will spread like wildfire. ;)

Thanks Rudie!

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Picked up this vintage 40's fabric off eBay yesterday to send to Johnny for a new cap.

$(KGrHqZHJFEFDMUe9By7BQ7JNNSVMg~~60_57.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy