Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cordovan Aero Bootlegger Size 44 in 4.5OZ Horsehide!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Ok, I am serious and ready to discuss buying this beautiful jacket if you are still interested. Sent a PM
Thanks,

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I feel like we are seeing @jonesy86’s descent into madness/obsession as it develops...

e8aa3390d5d9ff816dc640b5cdf5f3ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Another difficult decision, selling a wonderful Cordovan, almost Cherry Bootlegger with a tag size of 44. See detailed dimensions below. Very heavy, thick, grainy Horsehide (as per tag - FQHH) this is a rare heavy Bootlegger with an olive drill cotton lining. One inside pocket with snap closure. Jacket is clean, very well kept, no odors, no smoking or pets near this jacket. It has a light leather smell.

No storm cuffs in the sleeves, Nickel zippers on this jacket that all function well. The leather is the really special part to this jacket, just being honest, it's sort of like wearing a suit of armor. It weighs close to 10 lbs, and it's a bit of a workout just putting it on. If you are seeking something flexible & lightweight, this is not for you. Saddles are not made with this level of leather, it's something you really have to feel to believe. Leather does show a lot of grain as photos show, however there's more break-in left to do. Also this CXL Horsehide does tend to show finger scrapes more easily than others, so bear this in mind.

Dimensions:
Shoulders: 19.75"
Torso 21" (From center of the V)
Back 26"
Waist 22.5"
Pit to Pit 15"
Sleeve around the sleeve: 26"
Sleeve straight down: 24.25"

Sleeve length is what prompts this sale. I will put it up on ebay later this weekend, but giving the Lounge a chance at it first. I do not like letting this one go! But short sleeve length really annoys me.

Asking $725. Open to reasonable offers. PayPal only, $20 shipping in US, $40 in Canada, AK, HI Please ask questions, and thanks for your consideration! :)

View attachment 91031 View attachment 91032 View attachment 91033 View attachment 91034 View attachment 91035 View attachment 91036
Lets cut a deal. PM me :)

Man somebody scored a helluva jacket there. I agree with Jonsey....had it lingered too much longer I wouldn't have been able to lay off. What's the replacement going to be Randy!?!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I feel like we are seeing @jonesy86’s descent into madness/obsession as it develops...

e8aa3390d5d9ff816dc640b5cdf5f3ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too late. I have hit full blown rock bottom. I have in the mail coming right now:

1 SB Roadster Horween black overdye horsehide
1 Vintage early 1960s Brooks Cafe Racer
1 New Aero Hercules CXL Steerhide Brown-Shearling Lined / Alpaca
1 Thedi Cafe Racer Brown FQHH

i am also working on a custom goatskin lighter jacket, very possibly a Sheeley.

Lets see what did I forget?

Did I pay my taxes?
Did I pay my rent?
Did I pay my mortgage on my retirement home in the mountains? (hence the shearling)
Did I pay my utilities (gas, electric, garbage)?
Did I pay my Insurance, and registration on my car?
Did I pay my Cable TV and Cell Phone?
Did I pay my credit card bill?

I think I am ok. Got a paycheck autodraft tomorrow.

Oh shoot. Forgot food! heck I work in a kitchen, and can eat lots of beans and rice until someone does some kind of intervention. o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot