Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Corneliani Suit - Modern D/B with vintage details - Large size

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
This is a new suit in an excellent size, and with excellent vintage styling - but has a couple of problems. I appears to have never been worn except for some small holes on the jacket - apparently was bought new and poorly stored. I have tried to show the damage much as possible - the worst are high up in the right underarm - not visible when worn. There are 2 tiny pinholes in the back and a small one about the size of a pencil tip on the back of the right sleeve.

This suit, by Corneliani, is made of lightweight, tightly woven dark gray wool with a faint blue pinstripe. Neat vintage details - high rise waistline on the pants, and the 6 button, double breasted jacket closes on the middle button. The lapels have a cut-through buttonhole on each lapel.

Normally I would not offer a suit with any holes - but these are small and could be repaired or possibly even go un-noticed - the suit is otherwise very nice and has the correct silhouette and styling that often is not present in newer suits.

Dimensions as follows: Suit appears to be a 42-43R - the European size tag says it is a "52 8 R" Jacket - chest 45", length 31.5" (base of collar to hem), sleeve 24" (top of shoulder to cuff) 15" (underarm to cuff). Trousers - waist 36", inseam 30", cuff 1.5"

Price $25 shipped in USA - overseas please inquire
IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg
This one is under the right arm on the sleeve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner