Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Boots

I bought these last night, here are some of the seller's photos. They should arrive Saturday, I will post photos when I get them. I hope they fit as good as my other pair of Champion Attitudes.
3ae10afa20f5e8d74b5933a22eb78fcd.jpg
1b698f3395eb4f8d0139ab70c02191de.jpg
4671ddb755be75cb16772831a6c68405.jpg
0fba88f31611eab49b7d551c4400af55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Nice ones! Good color, and I like the looks of the toe, at least as far as I can tell from the photos.

I was real close to getting myself some stingrays down in Mexico many years ago. They were dyed to look like giraffe skin. I let my ex wife talk me out of it. I regret that decision from time to time.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice ones! Good color, and I like the looks of the toe, at least as far as I can tell from the photos.

I was real close to getting myself some stingrays down in Mexico many years ago. They were dyed to look like giraffe skin. I let my ex wife talk me out of it. I regret that decision from time to time.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
Thanks dh66!

@Desert dog, I've gone back a few times to re-ogle those rays and the toe appears to be a narrow box, similar to B's recent ostrich find. The more I look the more I like. It's pretty fascinating, the colors that a ray skin will take. Never seen giraffe like Dale but I've seen zebra and others. The combination of skin, shaft, collar and stitching all work and besides, like it's been said, every man needs some red boots. Those will turn heads when that pearl peeks out from under the hem of your jeans.

Desert dog

@Desert dog, I've gone back a few times to re-ogle those rays and the toe appears to be a narrow box, similar to B's recent ostrich find. The more I look the more I like. It's pretty fascinating, the colors that a ray skin will take. Never seen giraffe like Dale but I've seen zebra and others. The combination of skin, shaft, collar and stitching all work and besides, like it's been said, every man needs some red boots. Those will turn heads when that pearl peeks out from under the hem of your jeans.
Thank Bama, I appreciate that! I looked on Caboots web site, and they call this style Morganstein Stingray. Some of the colors are wild!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I bought these last night, here are some of the seller's photos. They should arrive Saturday, I will post photos when I get them. I hope they fit as good as my other pair of Champion Attitudes.
3ae10afa20f5e8d74b5933a22eb78fcd.jpg
1b698f3395eb4f8d0139ab70c02191de.jpg
4671ddb755be75cb16772831a6c68405.jpg
0fba88f31611eab49b7d551c4400af55.jpg

Hey Ed:
Seriously cool Stingrays!! I love the color package and the trim on top is a cool touch. Those are some fine fine boots me thinks.
Stingray is some tough hide and Bama is right how the pearl grains sparkle in the sunlight. It will be interesting to see how they age cause we’ll never wear em out.
Mine gave me bumps on the head....from running into stuff lookin down while walking.
Sweet boots.
Bowen
Ps: toe does look like the Bonds...nice.

Desert dog

Hey Ed:
Seriously cool Stingrays!! I love the color package and the trim on top is a cool touch. Those are some fine fine boots me thinks.
Stingray is some tough hide and Bama is right how the pearl grains sparkle in the sunlight. It will be interesting to see how they age cause we’ll never wear em out.
Mine gave me bumps on the head....from running into stuff lookin down while walking.
Sweet boots.
Bowen
Ps: toe does look like the Bonds...nice.
Thanks Bowen!

A pair of stingrays will help you understand why Samurai liked it for battle armor and grip covers for their blades. Probably sharpened their blades as well.

I've wondered how many needles were broken during the making of those two pair.

Desert dog

A pair of stingrays will help you understand why Samurai liked it for battle armor and grip covers for their blades. Probably sharpened their blades as well.

I've wondered how many needles were broken during the making of those two pair.
Bet they could take the skin off your knuckles, if you brush them carelessly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112