Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crime Without Passion (1934)

mike

Call Me a Cab
WHOA!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j2RoJsozhN0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j2RoJsozhN0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I'm beginning to think Vorkapich was Hollywood's token modernist back then...as if, whenever someone wanted to get experimental, they'd use him to squelch the idea.

"Vorkapich is doing that." "Vorkapich did that." "Keep that Vorkapich stuff outa my picture." "Who do you think you are - Vorkapich?"

mike

Call Me a Cab
Fletch said:
I'm beginning to think Vorkapich was Hollywood's token modernist back then...as if, whenever someone wanted to get experimental, they'd use him to squelch the idea.

"Vorkapich is doing that." "Vorkapich did that." "Keep that Vorkapich stuff outa my picture." "Who do you think you are - Vorkapich?"

You know him? What else did he do? I found a guy that sells this film! I haven't purchased it yet, I'm trying to talk a friend into picking it up and letting me copy as a trade for some rare stuff I've got... Hopefully he'll play ball lol

mike

Call Me a Cab
It almost looks like a put on, as if it was made today by Guy Maddin to look like it as from 1934 :eusa_doh: I'm really amazed by this clip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy