Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cross zip nation

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
And just cause everyone loves a bit of Buco action here are my Buco cross zip variants:

ie2J6wd.jpg

X2Rz3Fs.jpg

lHjNDWy.jpg

cVxi1Aa.jpg
I have not seen a jacket on Carlos840, cross zip or otherwise, that does not fit perfectly. Damn. Not an easy feat to pull off.

Last edited:
Of all my cross zips, the Leather Togs variants are my favourite, the collared ones have a very different collar shape to your average cross zip, and the mandarin collard ones have that big sweeping curve in the front panel and really off center zipper.
They have a pretty unusual shoulder shape too, rounded but in a cool way, and the range of motion is great without shoulder gussets. They also usually have a bunch of french seams, which are always a nice touch.

They are definitely my top pick:

49TDKUk.jpg

8LJifCG.jpg

12UXwET.jpg

Your three best, along with the J23. Awesome jackets.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Of all my cross zips, the Leather Togs variants are my favourite, the collared ones have a very different collar shape to your average cross zip, and the mandarin collard ones have that big sweeping curve in the front panel and really off center zipper.
They have a pretty unusual shoulder shape too, rounded but in a cool way, and the range of motion is great without shoulder gussets. They also usually have a bunch of french seams, which are always a nice touch.

They are definitely my top pick:

49TDKUk.jpg

8LJifCG.jpg

12UXwET.jpg
I see why, dam# brother! I already know your jacket selection and collection are out of this jacket world! The lt jackets are in a league of there own, beauty and function kiss they come together as one to create a line of jackets that posses undeniable style, elegance, and grandeur. At one glance they capture the attention and admiration of the jacket world, and so forcing oneself to ask the question " why the f#%#! DONT I HAVE ONE YET"?

roadking04

Practically Family
@JMax, Your J23 looks better every time I see it! Every time I hear that the j23 isn't really a good riding jacket, I kinda shelf my desire to get one. Then I see yours and the other ones on this forum and it shoots up to A MUST HAVE!

@JDMac, I hope your J23 is starting to break in! Cross zips are the baddest jackets on the planet!! They just work on a motorcycle.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
@JMax, Your J23 looks better every time I see it! Every time I hear that the j23 isn't really a good riding jacket, I kinda shelf my desire to get one. Then I see yours and the other ones on this forum and it shoots up to A MUST HAVE!

@JDMac, I hope your J23 is starting to break in! Cross zips are the baddest jackets on the planet!! They just work on a motorcycle.
Mine needs 3 things more time, wear,and rain. I beat my jackets down! I just need a couple more rounds!
20200421_084743.jpg

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aw come on, guys! It's still 26 degrees Celsius (79 Fahrenheit) here - this thread is killing me, I'm busting to break out a leather jacket, any leather jacket but now especially my R Jays cross zip but it's just way too warm here. Actually, I shouldn't complain, it's perfect weather really, not too hot, not too cold, it's just right - but your photos have got me looking in the wardrobe with great envy.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Aw come on, guys! It's still 26 degrees Celsius (79 Fahrenheit) here - this thread is killing me, I'm busting to break out a leather jacket, any leather jacket but now especially my R Jays cross zip but it's just way too warm here. Actually, I shouldn't complain, it's perfect weather really, not too hot, not too cold, it's just right - but your photos have got me looking in the wardrobe with great envy.
Bro i totally understand, i now can't stand summer/warm weather, i actually dream about relocating to the mountains somewhere just so i can wear my jackets for more months out of the year! No lie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points