Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cufflinks and Shirt Studs.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I know there is a Fedora lounge lapel pin, and I have heard of FL matchbooks though I can't find anything on them, but is there or have there have there ever been FL cufflinks?

If not could we talk MK into getting some?;) :D

Anthony Jordan

Practically Family
I recently picked up these:

003-2.jpg

The square ones I have decided to keep, the cabochon ones I am passing-on. I think these glass-type links are much underrated.

005-3.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
three pairs of curling cufflinks. One streamline pair, two seagram stone ones, one pair gold, one pair silver.

curlcl-1.jpg

stonelinks.jpg

seag-1.jpg

Marty M.

Vendor
Four for fore....

I love the links Quig. I think that the last one should be adopted as the official uniform for the LPGA :eusa_clap .
Marty Mathis

Warbaby

One Too Many
While they may look a bit tacky to modern eyes, brown ones with palm trees are pretty nifty and fairly rare. They're real tortoise shell inlaid with aluminum. They were a popular tourist item from the south seas islands (note the FIJI on the side of yours) and the aluminum would date them to the period during or just after WWII when there was a lot of military scrap aluminum. I have a tortoise ring inlaid with 'SAMOA' in silver that dates from around the turn of the century and a later one with 'FIJI' in aluminum.

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Got these on OFAS...

They reportedly need replating, but I am thinking about getting a friend of mine to make me up some pairs in .925 sterling and 14kt gold plate over sterling. Anyone interested?

Sky_Cuff.jpg

univibe88

One Too Many
Mr. Rover said:
Very cool! I have a skull & crossbones lapel pin and am always afraid to wear it out fearing that some secret society people will do a handshake and I'll have to embarrassingly admit I bought it at J.Press on a whim.

Yeah..that's how I ended with mine too. If that happens, make up another secret handshake. And then give them a glaring stare that says "oh, you are only in the 'secret' society...I guess you don't know this handshake to the 'secret-secret' society...pity."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner