Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cuffs or no cuffs

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I prefer storm cuffs. Here in Northeast they're warm, helpful and in that I rarely wear a watch... not bothersome. I've several sale and used jackets that I wish had storm cuffs.

Worf

IXL

One Too Many
I used to have a problem with knit cuffs while wearing a watch, which would at some point start to shred the material, and would always seem to prevent the cuff from easing back to my wrist after riding up-and-over the watch when extending my arms all the way. Then I quit wearing a watch, and living with cuffs got easy.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I've noticed my wrists being the coldest area with a leather jacket on. If it was a bit colder here I'd go for them, and I probably wouldn't be upset if I had the cuffs.

Willybob

A-List Customer
Thanks again for your input. I emailed Carrie and had cuffs left off. I agree that the jacket will be more versatile with out them. If it gets cold enough I can add a long sleeve T under a flannel buttoned at the wrist. I like the glove suggestion also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace