Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Current stars wearing their lids

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
4523218.jpg

guitone

Familiar Face
The hats that Billy Bob and Dennis Quaid are wearing, are these just caps turned backwards, or are they a specific kind of hat?

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Shades of the "Bwana" hat Art is creating, I think Keith Richard's hat is a double-brim -- unless, for some reason, he has two hats stacked on his head.

Depp is always cool and so is that hat, but I think Matthew McConaughey looks great and I love that hat. Is that a Panama? I like his suit, his hat and his pretty face.

karol

guitone

Familiar Face
Keith Richards is a clown when it comes to style, I mean real style...Ben Foster's hat is very nice, looks very good on him...I don't know who he is though.

colorblind

New in Town
Matin guitars!

Martin guitars retro?? Why I think they are state of the art! So are Rivendells if you want a 68cm bike!

guitone

Familiar Face
Yes, state of the art to me as well, but retro styling and influenced... My martins are both current and retro, my rivendells, well I await my Saluki as we speak.

guitone

Familiar Face
Guess the Billy Joe thing did....Joel and Joe are so different....as a Joel speaking that is.....The hat is nice, hard to find nice ivy hats.

Michaelson

One Too Many
Biltmore Bob said:
Did my comment about "Billy Joe" go over everyone's head, or was it just a bad joke?

She also jumped off the Tallahachee Bridge, but that's another story... :rolleyes: ;) Regards. Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points