Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Aero Bootlegger with shearling liner and removable mouton collar - 40

Cheech

A-List Customer
For sale is a custom Aero Bootlegger in tumbled cordovan chromexcel. Custom features include zip sleeves, which are not standard on the Bootlegger, and shearling lining. The sleeves and pockets are lined with a thick moleskin, and the lower back and sides are lined with a heavy corduroy. I had Johnson Leather out of San Francisco make the removable mouton collar using cordovan chromexcel.

This is a size 40, but the measurements are a little larger due to the shearling.

Pit to pit: 23 inches
Shoulder seam to seam: 19.5 inches
Shoulder seam to cuff (straight down, not along the curve): 25.5 inches
Collar seam to bottom hem down the back: 26.25 inches
Width along the bottom hem with the jacket lying flat: 20 inches

The jacket is in great condition. There is a little wear in the shearling around the lower neck area, and there are a few light scratches in the leather here and there. This being tumbled chromexcel, the leather is already broken in and very soft. I ordered the mouton collar back in May, so it hasn’t seen any use whatsoever.

$950 gets it delivered to your door in the continental US. PM me if you live elsewhere and are interested.

ojWAPtd.jpg

1FTRpk2.jpg

WjJk5iO.jpg

PpQ8RYo.jpg

E1PclP2.jpg

guqJN7S.jpg

pe94ysf.jpg

jPYmZ8g.jpg

ngiV2NW.jpg

zmp72lW.jpg

yITqCOm.jpg

DRxYbvz.jpg