Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Art Facwett beaver steel fedora suede finish

metropd

One Too Many
Picture001.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

size 7 1/8
Brim 2 5/8
crown open 5 3/4
creased teardrop 4 7/8
ribbon black
color steel
condition Excellent
$205
12 dollars for shipping to the USA

Last edited:

TheBeak

One of the Regulars
I'm in pain here, we dont have any spare hat money (just bought one this week) - but I'm a 7 1/8, and it's a color I like, and its a VS.

do you need me to come mow your yard? wash your car? fix a computer? ... I want it, just dont have the spare cash. why oh why do these things come up when I'm broke. :(

Free bump I guess, best I can do right now.

mattface

Practically Family
WOW! don't suppose you're interested in either (or both) of the hats I just put up for trade? If not I might have to bite anyway, and find buyers for them.

metropd

One Too Many
I am not. I really need they money, plus the brims are too short for my personal taste and not the blue-grays I personally prefer. Very nice hats though.

mattface

Practically Family
I am not. I really need they money, plus the brims are too short for my personal taste and not the blue-grays I personally prefer. Very nice hats though.

I understand the money part, I'm waffling, because I really should not spend the money, but I do sorta love the hat. I also understand the color preference which is the same reason I'm not keeping them, but what brim width do you prefer, I'm pretty sure the OR is close to 3" and the Champ is well over 2.5".

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Loving them both, thank you! The Borsalino in particular is one of my favorites I'd buy the VS but don't have a need for another hat that colour.

I'm sure a Lounger will jump on your offer, the hat is worth way more than your sale price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff