Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom design Johnson’s Leather jacket arrived

Lando

Practically Family
FD714133-8403-406C-95E2-DFE01F82ADB5.jpeg

Been a while since I posted any of my newer Johnson Leather jackets, but this one came out too good. Horsehide with wool lining on the body, quilted nylon in the sleeves for easy sliding on. It’s somewhere between a Togglehead and a Swedish messenger jacket, which is exactly where I wanted it to be. Alan and I went back and forth fine tuning it, and the result is exemplary to me. I can’t really buy stock jackets anymore when the ones I put together in my head come out so much better. So, if anyone’s on the fence buying from Johnson’s leather, go for it. They make incredible jackets and Alan is always willing to try some thing different and figure stuff out with you.

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
View attachment 333645
Been a while since I posted any of my newer Johnson Leather jackets, but this one came out too good. Horsehide with wool lining on the body, quilted nylon in the sleeves for easy sliding on. It’s somewhere between a Togglehead and a Swedish messenger jacket, which is exactly where I wanted it to be. Alan and I went back and forth fine tuning it, and the result is exemplary to me. I can’t really buy stock jackets anymore when the ones I put together in my head come out so much better. So, if anyone’s on the fence buying from Johnson’s leather, go for it. They make incredible jackets and Alan is always willing to try some thing different and figure stuff out with you.
Where's the horsehide from?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
That's awesome. Not my style but I can still appreciate the craftsmanship and vision.

I actually sent them a note yesterday about doing a B3 style vest. Anyone done anything like that or anything sheepskin with them? Curious about price, timeline, etc. Otherwise think I'm going to pull the trigger on one of the aero ones. But I do want something from them one of these days.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Love this! It's really different in a good way and so unique to you that it's plain fantastic. JL can really do creative stuff if they need to and this is a perfect example.

Lol, not gonna lie, this caught me completely off guard, fuzzy collar, stripes and all, but I absolutely love it! It's got a lot going on for sure though in a super fun way, plus that blue hide is incredible. What's the back like??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB