Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Hide 1945 US Army Laptop Briefcase

Hello,

I am selling a Custom Hide 1945 US Army Laptop Briefcase which I purchased about a year ago to replace my other bag.

It is exactly the same as the 1945 US Army Laptop example that they have posted on their site in the whiskey color. They retail on the site for $299 plus shipping but I am willing to take less then that for a good home. ;)

It has been used only once or twice, and now that I am working out of a home office, I really don't need it and am replacing it with something smaller from Custom Hide.

If you are interested in seeing pictures or purchasing said fine bag, send me a PM.

Cheers,

PR

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Actual photos posted here will help :)

Folk just love to see where they are putting their money and their dreams, so it might, just 'might' be worth it for you to pop a few well turned shots of the actual case up here to help you move it along.

Also the ball-park figure you are after (and negotiate it precisely behind the scenes if you want).

(the site shows a nice bag by the way).

Good Luck with that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass