Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Langlitz Sidewinder

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Considering selling my custom 70th Anniversary Langlitz Sidewinder in black steer hide. Produced June 2017 and has only been worn a few times.

I keep going back and fourth, and I’m sure I’ll end up regretting it, but I’m looking to invest in another hobby with some better glass for my Nikon.

Features
Shoulder and elbow padding,
Upper sleeve pocket (left bicep)
Two breast pockets
hand-warmer pockets
Two inner pockets (one zippered)
Cossack collar

Dimensions: If I were to guess on size, I'd say it's a size 46-48.
Pit to Pit: 23-1/2”
Shoulder: 22-1/4”
Sleeve: 25-3/4”
Front: 24”
Back: 28-3/4”

$800/shipped Continental US from Seattle.

And now for some photo's:
xcbIhefh.jpg

HJjv48Oh.jpg

rKSMhX7h.jpg

3rxNrCNh.jpg

HFkApTlh.jpg

apLrITWh.jpg

3HGmQJmh.jpg

SULMOPoh.jpg

qkI3MjNh.jpg

e8pAxHah.jpg

KvqCr34h.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Great jacket - and even nicer Triumph! :)

Nikon - which model do you shoot with? I am still poking around a D750 and some decent glass, glad to hear of someone focusing upon - well, what you focus with! I am still loving my 24-120F4 G lens, for a daily driver, it's been great! My most fun glass is a 55mm Micro lens that is gloriously manual focus. If folks want to check out a DSLR and have little to no experience with it, that's the lens I pop on the camera to let them play with a bit - it's quite fun seeing them hold a quite capable digital camera with a good little manual focus lens for shooting up close. :)

I have considered long & hard about a micro 4/3's platform, however the sheer cost to switch over, and the capability of my current (2) DSLR's still keep me from making that sort of move.

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Great jacket - and even nicer Triumph! :)

Nikon - which model do you shoot with? I am still poking around a D750 and some decent glass, glad to hear of someone focusing upon - well, what you focus with! I am still loving my 24-120F4 G lens, for a daily driver, it's been great! My most fun glass is a 55mm Micro lens that is gloriously manual focus. If folks want to check out a DSLR and have little to no experience with it, that's the lens I pop on the camera to let them play with a bit - it's quite fun seeing them hold a quite capable digital camera with a good little manual focus lens for shooting up close. :)

I have considered long & hard about a micro 4/3's platform, however the sheer cost to switch over, and the capability of my current (2) DSLR's still keep me from making that sort of move.

I have't been shooting for very long, but picked up a D7500 - aside from the two kit lenses that came with it (18-55 and 70-300), I also picked up a 50mm 1.8, 17-55 2.8, Tokina 11-16mm and a Tokina 100mm Macro. I'm considering the Tamron 70-200mm 2.8 G2. I'm still on the steep end of the learning curve, but I'm having a ton of fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko